Thank you for signing on to the "I Remember January 29th" Campaign. You name was added to the call for a national day of remembrance and action against Islamophobia, and your message was sent to your own MP, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and other political leaders. See further below for the full list of politicians who received your email.
There are lots of ways to support the January 29th Campaign!
There are lots of other ways you can help promote and expand this campaign. Please consider one or more of the following:
- Send an email to friends encouraging them to sign on
- Share the campaign #IRememberJanuary29 on Facebook.
- Share the main #IRememberJanuary29 campaign video on Facebook.
- Retweet the main campaign #IRememberJanuary29 tweet
- Send out your own tweet, or click one or more of the links below to tweet your support:
- Join the campaign Facebook #IRememberJanuary29 page.
- Volunteer for the #IRememberJanuary29 campaign - there are many roles and opportunities
- Donate to the #IRememberJanuary29. We have many expenses; any amount helps!
Which politicians received your email?
In addition to your own local Member of Parliament, your message was also sent to the following members of Parliament when you signed the January 29th petition:
- Justin Trudeau, LP
- Erin O'Toole, CPC
- Jagmeet Singh, NDP
- Annamie Paul, GP
- Yves-François Blanchet, BQ
- Steven Guilbeault, LPC,
- Scott Simms, LPC, Heritage
- Alan Rayes, CPC, Heritage
- Alexandre Boulerice, NDP, Heritage