Here, you can find resources to help you participate in the #IRememberJanuary29 campaign.
Informational Documents and Links
Resources about Islamophobia in Canada:
- M-103 30 Recommendations on how to combat Islamophobia and other forms of religious discrimination
- Full M-103 Report from Parliament's Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage
- 2018 Survey: Islamophobia in Canada, Still a Grave Problem, EKOS Research Associates, Commissioned by the FMC-CMF and CJPME
Useful factsheets and position papers:
- After the Mosque Attack: Islamophobia in Canada, Factsheet, CJPME,
- Islamophobia in Canada, Factsheet, CJPME
- M-103 and Islamophobia in Canada - Poll From Nov. 2017, Recommendations, CJPME
- Islamophobia in Canada, Recommendations, CJPME
Campaign Documents & Resources
- Click here for an image file (500px x 500px) for the campaign, suitable for Facebook or a Website.
- Click here for a version of the petition that can print and have signed. We can data-enter them at the campaign office. (Send completed forms to "January 29 Campaign", c/o CJPME, 580 Saint-Croix Ave, Suite 060, Montreal, QC H4L 3X5. Please ensure all fields are filled by signatories.)
- Mini campaign handouts (black & white):
- Coming soon: mini English campaign handouts, 4 to an 8.5" x 11" sheet
- Coming soon: mini bilingual campaign handouts, 4 to an 8.5" x 11" sheet
- Campaign Flyer (printable):
- Coming soon: the "I Remember January 29th" campaign flyer (for print shops, no bleed) (8 MB.)
- Coming soon: the "I Remember January 29th" campaign flyer (for print shops, with bleed) (8 MB.)
- (Coming soon) A bilingual version of the "I Remember January 29" campaign flyer.
- (Coming soon) A black/white version of the "I Remember January 29" campaign flyer - appropriate for photocopiers.